We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust entrusted in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION (SPDI)
Pursuant to the Information Technology Act, 2000, and its successive amendments from time to time, we are required to give a disclosure of the SPDI collected by us and how we use it. We may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Site:
- Your email address and Site password;
- Your payment details, billing and delivery addresses, a credit/ debit card number and a credit/ debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details;
- Your phone numbers;
- Your location, website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies) and purchase history;
- Other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our Site and services.
We get access to such information when you:
- Register, subscribe, authorize the transfer of, or create an account with us;
- Open or respond to emails
- Provide information to enroll or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with other Sellers, merchants, co-marketers, distributors, resellers and other business partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- Purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- Interact or connect with or link to the Site via integrated social networking tools; and
- Post comments to the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site;
- Provide you with personalized direct marketing initiatives via email and direct marketing offers;
- Facilitate and process orders – for example, for vouchers and other goods and services;
- Determine your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- To establish and analyze individual and group profiles and customer behavior;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the Sellers and our business partners;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of business partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- Allows you to sign up for special offers from merchants and other business partners through the Site; and to
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with more relevant and compelling services.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are not in the business of selling or renting personal data. We will not share your personal data anywhere.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect your personal data:
- When you register, subscribe, create an account, Click on the deals and events.
- When you interact with the Site via cookies and other technologies as described in Clause on Cookies below.
- Through other online and offline information from our business partners who may report to us redemption, collection, or refund-return events.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use strict security measures to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including offering the use of a secure server to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data.
We shall, however, not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. The Website is also linked to many other sites and we are not/ shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
User’s Rights in relation to Personal Data:
By keeping your personal data updated, you can help us to ensure that we can respect your preferences and offer you the goods and services that are most relevant to you.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can at anytime unsubscribe from our services, newsletters, e-mailers. We will, however, retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting or other compliance purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES
Meaning: Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies we are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by Forky. When we say third party cookies we mean cookies that are served by non-Forky parties.
Types of Cookies: Our Site primarily uses the following four types of cookies:
- Operations based Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. They make it possible for you to browse and use our Site. If you disable these cookies, the Site will not function correctly.
- Performance based Cookies: These cookies gather information about how visitors use the Site and monitor Site performance. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our Site and compile anonymous analytic information. Performance cookies can also be used to identify and remedy operational problems with the Site.
- Functionality based Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. For example, functionality cookies may use information, such as your location, to make sure that you arrive at a version of our Site that is specific to your city or region.
We do not have control over, or access to, third-party advertising cookies or the information they contain. Third parties manage any information that they collect via cookies they place in accordance with their privacy policies.
You may opt-out of third-party personalized advertising cookies. You will still see ads but they will not be personalized.
- Cookies and Browser settings: You may be able to avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or opting-out directly with party that operates and controls cookie. Please check your browser settings for more information
- Cookies in E-mails: Our emails contain cookies that track whether you open our emails and whether you click any links within them. The cookies used in our emails to monitor these behaviors are unique to each email and are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
Name: Vrindavan Monkeys Private Limited
Address: 1st and Part 2nd Flr,Sky Loft,Creaticity, Opp Golf Course,Off Airport Road,Yerwada, PUNE, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 411006
Business Hours: Monday to Friday (09:30 to 18:00)